Coaching in soft skills to achieve your career and life goals
Soft skills are the hard factor for success
Based on our results we know that soft skills are the hard factor for success in career and life. That’s why we offer you coaching in soft skills.
Soft skills make doing hard things doable, and with a little experience even easy. Using soft skills, you will be able to achieve your goals with less effort. Soft skills help you to:
✔ grow and succeed personally and professionally,
✔ strengthen your (professional) relationships, and
✔ create the good life and career you are aiming for.
The result of coaching in the application of soft skills is the unconstrained achievement of your personal and career goals. In the process, it also builds up your performance, your wellbeing, and your ability to create the good career and life.
The coaching process
The coaching process starts with the setting of your goal. Together, we clarify your goal and why it is important to you to achieve it. This preparation serves as the guideline to find the right path to your goal. As a result, the coaching is measurable, adaptable and suitable for you. Right from the start you’ll know you are on your way to make progress towards your goal.
Next we explore real time, through one-on-one conversations, what is required to achieve your goal. Of course we use a tailor-made approach. The approach is based on what several decades of experience has taught us what career and life issues require in the application of soft skills.
Through intensive dialogue and an experience oriented approach, you will learn to trust the positive effect of soft skills in achieving your goals.
The result of our coaching
The result of this two-step approach is that you acquire specific knowledge of, and experience with, the soft skills you need to achieve your goals. This will enhance your ability, your confidence, and your competence in your life and work. You will achieve your goals with less effort and more satisfaction.
With the help of our seasoned coaching (since 1989) you will find that the application of soft skills is always the easiest, the most rewarding, and the most effective response to career and life’s circumstances.
Our support in the coaching process is personal and intensive. It is focused on enabling you to acquire the expertise in soft skills to self-direct your career and life. Our coaching is practical, sensible, and down-to-earth. We also have a clear eye for your inner balance and what the heart needs in confidence and connection.
The Good Career and Life coaching questions
In our coaching we always find an approach that
- will be uniquely fitting for you,
- answers your career and life questions,
- gives you the results you need and
- is suitable to the goals you want to achieve.
Just to give you an idea we have listed a (non-exhaustive) array of career and life questions our clients chose to work with.
In all these areas, we have extensive experience how to acquire and apply the soft skills that you need to answer the question and achieve the necessary result. Our coaching aims to support you in gaining experience in applying the soft skills you need to achieve your goals.
Here are some of the typical questions our clients seek practical answers for.
- Set and achieve (career) goals with the help of soft skills
- How to remove barriers that prevent you from moving forward and achieve a breakthrough.
- Make the best decisions that fit with your purpose and what you want
- How to follow through and get results in your career and life
- Improve personal leadership by strengthening self-confidence and self-awareness
- How to gain gravitas and show it credibly so that it gets noticed and appreciated
- Communicate successfully, give and receive effective feedback, improve relationships and get the results you need.
- Dealing with (difficult) people (e.g. colleagues, bosses, or clients)
- How to improve and apply persuasion, negotiation and cooperation skills
- Handle and resolve (potential) conflicts and confrontations in a healthy, productive manner
- Build and improve resilience
- How to strengthen your agility in handling change and setbacks successfully